During the holiday season, the Chamber’s operations will be modified. NOTE: The last two years have been a whirlwind with. COVID. This time of year is the ideal opportunity for our staff to take a break and return refreshed for 2022.
Week of December 20, 2021
- December 20: Open 8:30-noon
- December 21: Open 8:30-noon; Executive Director on vacation
- December 22: Open 8:30-noon; Executive Director on vacation
- December 23: Open 8:30-noon; Executive Director on vacation
- December 24 – CLOSED, celebrating Christmas Eve and Christmas
Week of December 27, 2021
- December 27-31 – CLOSED. The chamber staff will be unplugging for a bit and will only respond to true emergencies.
Week of January 3
- Regular office hours resume Monday, January 3, 2022
- The Executive Director will be out of the office from January 4-10, 2022, attending the final year of the Institute of Organizational Management (a chamber accredited professional development program).
Use of Hack & Grind Coworking
Dedicated desk members of Hack & Grind Coworking will still maintain 24/7 access to the space between December 24-January 3, however drop-ins and punch pass users will not have access due to lack of staffing. New members will be able to join starting in the new year.
- New members can complete the online application, and will be contacted once the Executive Director is back in the office.
- All other membership inquires will be addressed in the new year.
- Invoices can now be paid online. NOTE: The invoice # is not required.
- Additional questions can be directed to email@example.com or call (877) 993-3225. NOTE: Our bookkeeper only works one day a week.