- ASC’s annual Spring Pass Sale only applies to non-Chamber/non-discounted Premier Passes for the 2022-23 season. This is the lowest cost for this pass type available to the general public.
- NEW! These 2022-2023 non-chamber Premier Passes are 100% refundable through August 31, 2022. No conditions. If your circumstances change, even if you just change your mind, ASC will refund your investment 100%. After August 31, passes are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- The Spring Pass Sale provides insight into what the Premier pass may cost; the sale price is set at $2,479. (via The Aspen Times: Aspen Skiing Co. raises price of non-chamber Premier Pass by 8% to $2,479 in spring sale)
- All other passes, including the Chamber Passes and any other discounted products, go on sale late summer 2022.
What does this mean?
REQUIRED DISCLOSURE: This blog post includes known information, mixed with a historical understanding of ASC’s Chamber Pass Program. The Chamber is not responsible for any bad pass decision making; this is to help you make an educated guess. Ultimately, this is a financial and business decision you must make on your own. We do not have a crystal ball; we wish we did!
Discounted Chamber Pass Program sales to start in August 2022
What to consider
- To purchase Chamber Passes a business must be located and operated in the Roaring Fork Valley and must be a current member of the Chamber of Commerce in the community in which the business is operating. The business needs to provide local mailing and physical addresses.
- Only owners, managers, and employees living in the Roaring Fork Valley (as their primary residence) AND working a minimum of twenty (20) hours per week during the winter season are eligible for the discounted season pass. Non-working owners, friends, contract laborers and consultants are NOT eligible.