The Basalt Chamber has partnered with the Small Association Leadership Alliance (SALA) to provide our Chamber members access to a comprehensive and cost-effective alternative to traditional insurance plans. The SALA Healthcare Program helps businesses, who are unable to provide group health insurance, offer their employees access to affordable, high quality healthcare.
The SALA Healthcare Program is offered as a benefit of being a member of the Basalt Chamber. It is not meant to be a replacement for a traditional group insurance plan, but rather an option for those who currently do not have insurance or have an extremely expensive individual plan. The Basalt Chamber SALA Healthcare Program, in partnership with SALA, is one solution to the high cost of healthcare in the mountain region.
Upcoming Informational Webinars
On the dates below, please join our partners at SALA for a live webinar to go over all the details of this exciting healthcare solution. There are multiple components that offer options for preventative care, prescription drugs, telemedicine, and cost sharing for larger, unforeseen medical expenses. Members have the flexibility to customize their healthcare, while providing an affordable solution.
Our partners in the program, the Small Association Leadership Alliance (SALA), will be presenting an overview of this exciting healthcare solution and answer all your questions live. Many of your fellow chambers members have already signed up for the program. Come find out why.
February 5, 2021 | 10 a.m. – https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83617934250
March 5, 2021 | 10 a.m. – https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87827927676
April 2, 2021 | 10 a.m. – https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81740447602
May 7, 2021 | 10 a.m. – https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84039868002
June 4, 2021 | 10 a.m. – https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82168152611
Learn about the SALA Healthcare Program components
NOTE: The SALA Healthcare Program is currently unavailable in VT, WA, AK, NY, and IL
Preventative care from Apex Management with Sedera Medical Cost Sharing
This creative program is a proven insurance alternative for members to consider. When each component is brought together, the result is a customized, comprehensive, and affordable option for healthcare. The components include (and are detailed here):
- Apex Preventative Care Plan that best fits your needs, family, and budget (2 choices)
- Add-on a Sedera membership for medical cost sharing to be used for accidents, illness, and unforeseen medical needs. (5 IUAs to choose from)
- Take advantage of Teladoc telemedicine for increased savings and services (included with Sedera membership)
- The comfort of 2nd.MD to ensure you and your family receive the most up-to-date medical treatment available (included with Sedera membership)
Your guide to the Basalt Chamber of Commerce’s SALA Healthcare Program:
- Organizations must be a Basalt Chamber of Commerce member in good standing.
- All membership levels are eligible
- Not a member? Apply today.
- Explore the program and plans. Click here explore program details.
- Decide if this program is right for your organization, your employees, and/or their dependents.
- There are other programs available thorough Chamber member businesses, including:
- Complete this form to get started with your SALA Healthcare Program Application. Once we have verified your Chamber membership, we will provide next steps to complete enrollment.
- Interested businesses should conduct a thorough analysis to ensure you understand the program and if it works for you.
- Chamber members and their employees who enroll by the 18th of the month will be able to start the 1st of the next month (e.g. an employee who signs up on November 5 will be able to be in the program as of December 1st.
For more information or to discuss enrollment please call 888-994-4979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.