Call for details!
The chamber is making a big push to support our member this holiday season with the promotion of the Season of Small. It is a celebration of the small businesses that make this valley special, and encourages customers to shop local, dine local and support area small businesses in any way that they can. Instead of one day – Small Business Saturday – this is focused on a whole season of support. The multimedia campaign will be pushed across print, radio, digital and social media.
What this means for members
The one element that is missing is YOU. The chamber needs holiday information to promote your business. This can be anything you want to highlight to the general public between now and the end of the year. A central page will be available that includes:
- Central list of current and upcoming member holiday sales, promotions and other opportunities (things to do) through December 31, 2021.
- Holiday gift ideas – for those without a current promotion, provide an example of a unique gift idea or the availability of gift certificates. Get creative!
- Basalt Printing & Art Supply | Annual Holiday sale through December 23
- Element Basalt-Aspen | Complimentary holiday photo booth in the lobby – open to the public. Capture the holiday spirit!
- Mezzaluna Willits | Different specials during the week. Available for large group celebrations.
- XYZ Restaurant | Three course Christmas dinner for a family of 4, $XX
This information will also be cross-promoted in other ways as the opportunities exist.
Priority Deadline: Monday, November 29, 2021 by 5 p.m. All other entries will be added as received, however delayed information may not be included in all promotions after the priority deadline.
Season of Small self-promotion checklist
Make sure you are taking full advantage of every opportunity to promote your business:
- Calendar of Events – Add sales, promotions and other items to the chamber’s calendar
- Season of Small landing page – see details above
- Leverage the Season of Small toolkit for your organization – coming soon
- Ensure the business’s Directory listing is complete. Instructions | Login
In addition, the chamber could use assistance in promoting the Season of Small.
To participate, please email the following information to director[at]basaltchamber.org:
- Business name
- Website or social media url
- One sentence description of what the business wants to promote (to be included on the website).
- Timing (any relevant dates/times)
- Logo and/or photo (or PDF of a flyer/ad)
The Season of Small will be promoted via the following outlets:
- Special Season of Small email newsletter
- Chamber website
- Chamber Social media posts
- Cross-promotion via local media outlets: print, digital, email, social and public relations