Free Advertising For Members
Did you know Basalt Chamber members receive complementary email advertising?
Chamber members are eligible to advertise for free advertising in our weekly email newsletter (sent Thursdays). This provides your business or organization the opportunity year to reach approximately 1,000 readers with information about your business, sale, special event and more. Your investment level determines how many complementary ads you receive annually.
Discounted Paid Advertising
After using their complementary ad(s), members receive additional advertising at a reduced cost of $25 per week, per ad (non-members pay $50 per week, per ad). Repetition is the best way to keep your business and services top of mind. Online and email advertising benefits all types of businesses, and studies show that online ads can directly impact offline sales by building the brand and engaging non-recent customers.
In addition to our weekly newsletter, we have opportunities to advertise in a Members-only personalized email newsletter, where you can showcase your business, sale or other item to our mailing list for $125. Example.
How Do I Advertise?
Fill out the form below. After submission, our team will be in contact with you to confirm the details of your advertisement. If you have any questions or issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do NOT hear from Chamber Staff within one business day, please contact us.
Weekly advertisements are due by Monday EOD the week the newsletter is sent (i.e. three days beforehand). Enough lead time is required to create the ad in Constant Contact.
Custom email newsletters require additional lead time (ideally a week), and will be scheduled around the weekly newsletter and any other existing newsletters. Custom email newsletters are created individually, and must be approved and paid for prior to scheduling it for distribution.
Examples of advertisement sizes
Small Ad (Image with text)
- Brief description about what you are promoting (business, event, sale)
- Important dates, times, contact information, and/or address.
- Image, Logo or PDF. A larger file is preferred as it can always be scaled down. Ideal images are horizontal or square. The image can be your logo. Minimum file size is 500KB.
- A link or other call to action like “Buy tickets today!”
Large Ad (Image only)
- Image or PDF: The maximum image size is 1500 x 1050 pixels. Landscape (horizontal) images are the only type allowed, as portrait (vertical) images require too much scrolling within the email. Maximum file size is 5MB.
- Link: Readers will click the image and can be sent to a website, or a new email message can be generated via a pop-up window.