Three exclusive offers for members
2022-23 Winter season
- Save $10 off any Sunlight Season Pass
- Sunlight Savings Card for only $50
- Save on the Sunny 6-packs
The discount is only available between September 1-15, 2022. Sunlight Mountain Resort plans to open on December 9, 2022.
- August 30, 2022: First day for designated Chamber Discount Pass representatives to opt-in to the verification process with the Basalt Chamber
- September 1, 2022: First day for designated Chamber Discount Pass representatives to redeem the discounted Sunlight Mountain Resort products in-person at the Sunlight Ski & Bike Shop in Glenwood Springs
- September 13, 2022: Last day for designated Chamber Discount Pass representatives to opt-in with the Basalt Chamber to allow enough time to secure the discount
- September 15, 2022 at 3 p.m.: Last day for designated Chamber Discount Pass representatives to redeem the discounted Sunlight Mountain Resort products in-person at the Sunlight Ski & Bike Shop in Glenwood Springs
Ways to save
Sunlight Season Pass discount – Save $10 off any pass
Chamber members enjoy $10 OFF any Sunlight Season Pass product, including the popular Midweek and 10-Day pass! NOTE: Only full season pass products enjoy the Perks of the Pass, including Sunlight’s Friends of Sunny VIP discount program and more than 100 FREE ski days at partner ski areas.
Sunlight Mountain Resort offers a variety of season pass options, from individual season passes, family passes and corporate season passes that are transferrable.
HOW IT WORKS: Sunlight Corporate Passes are fully transferrable with no restrictions, meaning anyone can use the Corporate Pass anytime during the season. Sunlight Individual Season passes include your photo, meaning only the user can redeem the pass. Non-refundable.
Sunlight Savings Card – $50
With the Saving Card, cardholders can purchase adult lift tickets for just $50 each, a savings of as much as $35 OFF Sunlight’s peak lift ticket window rate of $85.00 for the 2022/23 season.
- Sunlight Savings Card: $50 (reg. $100 after Nov. 1, 2022)
- First Lift Ticket Purchase: $50 ($35 total savings)
- Second Lift Ticket Purchase: $50 ($70 total savings)
- Third Lift Ticket Purchase: $50 ($105 total saving)
- Fourth Lift Ticket Purchase: $50 ($140 total savings)
RESTRICTIONS: The Sunlight Savings Card is valid for redemption every day except Dec. 23, 2022 – Jan. 1, 2023, and Feb. 18-19, 2023. This special offer is non-refundable.
HOW IT WORKS: The Sunlight Savings Card is similar to a season pass and includes your photo, meaning only the user can redeem the card for discounted lift ticket purchases. The Savings Card is valid for ONE (1) lift ticket purchase per user, per day.
Sunny 6-Packs – $275
Enjoy the cool refreshing taste of Sunlight with six (6) full day lift tickets and six (6) Sunny Pop root beer craft sodas. It’s the perfect stocking stuffer! Perfect for sharing with friends, family, Santa, and other VIPs.
Not valid Dec. 23, 2022- Jan. 1, 2023. Not valid Feb. 18-20, 2023.
HOW IT WORKS: This special offer is non-refundable. No exceptions.
If your business/organization is interested in any of the Sunlight Mountain Resort discounts above, please follow these directions to gain access to these savings.
STEP 1 | Opt-in
Member takes action
Designate one Chamber Discount Pass representative for the business. This person is typically an owner/manager/HR/Payroll person. The designated representative completes the online Chamber registration process to opt-in to the program.
- Complete the pre-verification checklist PRIOR to Step 1.
- READ ME | How To: Opt-in for the discount– While these are the instructions for the Aspen Snowmass program, the process is essentially the same for Step 1.
- Sunlight Mountain Chamber Discount online registration form– for use only by the Chamber Pass Program representative
- Chamber staff will NOT complete the form on behalf of the business.
STEP 2 | Verification of Eligibility
Chamber takes action
Chamber staff reviews the registration, and determines if the member is eligible for the Sunlight Mountain Resort Discount Program.
If the member does NOT MEET the qualifications:
- Chamber staff will contact the Chamber Discount Pass representative to explain the required steps that must be taken in order for the business to be considered eligible. This will delay the overall process.
- Avoid this extra step! – Complete the pre-verification checklist PRIOR to Step 1.
If the member does MEETS the qualifications:
- Chamber staff emails Sunlight Mountain staff that the business is approved, cc:ing the designated Chamber Discount Pass representative for the business. This verification email serves as the required valid Basalt Chamber credentials. It will need to be presented to the Sunlight Ski & Bike Shop for redemption along with the 2022-23 Sunlight Savings flyer [PDF]
- Allow up to two business days for Chamber staff to process the registration form and complete the verification of eligibility for the discount.
- Chamber staff will not verify your eligibility with Sunlight Mountain until the annual membership investment has been made. Pay online.
The Chamber’s role is to verify eligibility for the discount.
The rest of the process is done directly with Sunlight Mountain Resort.
STEP 3 | In-person Discount Selection & Payment
Member takes action (September 1-15, 2022)
The designated Chamber Discount Pass representative then visits the Sunlight Ski & Bike Shop (309 9th St., downtown Glenwood Springs) to secure the discounted products. Present the Chamber’s email (digital or printed) to verify discount program eligibility. This must be completed by September 15, 2022.
SUNLIGHT SKI & BIKE SHOP HOURS
- September 1-3: 10 a.m.- 3 p.m.
- September 5-10: 10 a.m.- 3 p.m.
- September 12-15: 10 a.m.- 3 p.m.
- DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE! The last day to access these discounts is Thursday, September 15, 2022 at 3 p.m..