The Basalt Chamber has a no-contact, digital process for the Chamber Pass Program. Below are instructions for Step 1 | Opt-in with screenshots.
The entire Chamber Pass Program process will be delayed if the pre-verification checklist items have not been addressed by the business prior to the member opt-in.
Step 1: Member Opt-In
Member takes action
The designated Chamber Pass Program representative completes an online Chamber registration form to opt-in to the program. The chamber has leveraged the event registration function on our website to create the online opt-in process for members. Only the designated Chamber Season Pass representative for the business completes the registration form. One form per representative per business.
NOTE: It is the responsibility of the business to complete this form. The chamber will NOT complete it for you.
Click Register Now.
The registration page will then display. Read the information, then scroll down.
The form will ask for the Chamber Pass Program representative’s email address. This needs to be the email associated with the representative and the login for the member portal. (No login created? Create one now. | Basalt Chamber Member Portal instructions [PDF]). Enter your email address, then click Continue.
If the page does not ask for for an email address, and the screen looks like the one below, you will need to click Add Attendee (purple button).
For this process, there will only be one “attendee” for the “event” – the Chamber Season Pass representative. This should be the person completing the registration form.
Enter details for the Chamber Pass Program representative.
Complete the form in its ENTIRETY. All fields are required (except comments):
- Chamber Season Pass representative’s first and last name
- Chamber Season Pass representative’s email address
- Chamber Season Pass representative’s job title
- Chamber Season Pass representative’s phone
- Business physical (street) address – no P.O. Boxes!
- Business physical city/town
- Business zip code
- Total number of full-time employees based on the ASC definition for the program: Someone who works a minimum of 20 hours/wk during the winter season, receives a W2 and whose primary address is in the RFV. Please enter a numerical value.
- NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE NUMBER OF PASSES NEEDED. This number should only be the total number of full-time employees. Do not include any employees’ spouses in the FTE count – that happens during STEP 3 | Pass Selection. Specific pass quantities, including the number of spouse passes, is part of completing the ASC pass order form in STEP 3.
- Comments (if needed): Use this section to provide comments to chamber staff.
If there is incorrect information in the chamber database, you will need to correct that in the registration.
Click Save Changes.
The screen will then display the Chamber Season Pass representative’s information for review as an “attendee”. If you need to edit any information, click the person icon.
There is NO charge for this process – disregard the Total Amount.
Again – the only “Attendee” should be the Chamber Season Pass representative. Do NOT add any other individuals.
Click Next >> to go to the following screen.
This screen allows you to review your information one last time. Click Next >> to submit the request for verification.
Congrats! Your information has been submitted.
An automatic confirmation email will be sent to the address used during the registration process.
Please allow two business days for chamber staff to process your request. Once that has been completed (STEP 2), you will receive an email update.
Step 2 | Verification of Eligibility – Chamber takes action
Step 3 | ASC Pass Selection – Member works with ASC
Step 4 | ASC Pass Payment Member and ASC take action